Credit Score Improvement
We offer great rates for credit score Improvement
We set high expectations
We set high expectations for ourselves as a credit repair company. You can expect only the best service from our team of credit experts. In the economic industry, we are dedicated to helping our clients get back on financial track. We are here to assist you on the journey. We work with credit bureaus and creditors to fix and rebuild tarnished credit. Let our services and experience speak for themselves. We are highly dedicated to ensuring you attain the highest credit score possible, and will work on your individual case for inaccurate information on credit reports.
How it works
Learn how we can help.
Identifying the Problems
Part of the first step on the path to better credit is to identify the inaccurate information that is bringing your score down. This is done through a deep credit analysis process.
Challenging the Bureaus
Once we have identified all of the information that is not verifiable, inaccurate or misleading, we input it into our system. This allows us to begin the challenging process.
Analyzing the Updated Reports
After the updated reports have come back in from the suppliers, we will go over them once again to verify the inaccurate, unverifiable or misleading was removed or updated.
Question & Answer
We take pride in our customers and take care of them. We not only remove the negative information on their reports we will educate you on a variety of things and also help you obtain and rebuild your credit. We can help with purchasing a home, or a business or even get you the right credit card. We are here as consultants for life. We have a variety of lenders and realtors for you.
The timeline varies with everyone differently due to what is on the credit reports
Free Consultations to figure out how we can help. After our initial consultations our prices start at $300
Credit Analysis Breakdown
- Review your credit report for inaccurate items.
- Review of outdated accounts.
- Review your credit report for inaccurate personal information.
- Review accounts that can be made current.
- Review accounts with high credit utilization.
- Build a plan on how to fix information.
- Build a plan to raise your credit score.
- Build a plan to rebuild your credit score.
- Provide you with a detailed report of everything listed above.
- Consult with you over the phone regarding your detailed plan.
- Video training on how to raise your credit score.
- Training rebuild your credit score.